Wildspilt Angelic Hairs Rusted Pallete Recolor

6/12/2017 05:31:00 ÖÖ MoonPie Sims 0 Comments


hi everyone :3 So, I decided to start making cc for TS4. ♥ I’m so so excited my first recolor ever! I wanted to recolor this lovely hair, originally made by an awesome creator - Wildspit :D Love your works .. and Thank you so much <3
I wanted to use this hair for my story and love this color palette well. That’s whyI wanted to combine the two piece. I hope to do everything right.

Info 
Meshes are NOT included so you do need the MESH to use this hairs. 
You can pick them up from HERE 
Comes in the Rusted Palette (HERE)
thumbnail is included

TOU
Please don’t upload my recolors.

Download (Adfly)


I hope you like them to and I wanted to have more colors soon with this palette..  Enjoy!

credits: @wildspit - @crazycupcakefr <33

You Might Also Like

0 yorum: